For arthopathy and mainly for advanced degenerative osteoarthritis, proepembasis or after interventions (e.g.Arthrodesis).
The Arthricel due to the completeness of composition, but also of the high salt content of the substances that are, it is an ideal product for dealing with a series of degenerative musculoskeletal problems. Combined brilliantly with the Hyalocelwhich contains hyaluronic acid and drinking hydrolysed Collagen to prevent further degenerative conditions but also forcases that aren't possible surgical treatment. It is proposed to use for a period of 2-3 months to take over results.
The Arthricel contains:
• d-Glucosamine: important structural component of cartilage, bone and connective tissue with anti-inflammatory and analgesic action.
• Chondroitin: increases the production of hyaluronic acid and prevents drasitwn enzymes that cause decay and degeneration of cartilage. It helps in maintaining the integrity and elasticity of joints etc.
• L-Methionin: amino acid with a key role in the functioning and integrity of joints with anti-inflammatory and analgesic action.
• Manganese: important ingredient of many enzyme systems that regulate metabolism, utilization of vitamins and the protection of the membrane of the mitochondria. Participates in the biosynthesis of prwteoglykanis cartilage and skeletaltissue.
• Selenium: powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory activity involved in protection of tissues and the detoxification ofheavy metals, chemicals and toxins.