The MICROLIFE BP A2 BASIC blood pressure monitor is clinically tested by the British Society of Hypertension and provides the user with reliable blood pressure measurements easily and instantly.
MICROLIFE is pioneering once again incorporating PAD technology into the MICROLIFE BP A2 BASIC sphygmomanometer for greater reliability in blood pressure measurements.
The MICROLIFE BP A2 BASIC has been designed in collaboration with physicians, is a reliable medical instrument for the measurement of blood pressure in the upper arm, easy to use, accurate and recommended to monitor blood pressure in the home.
PAD (Pulse Arrythmia Detection) technology automatically detects arrhythmias during blood pressure measurement. If an irregular pulse occurs during the measurement, the PAD symbol will appear on the display.
• PAD technology for detecting arrhythmias during measurement. If an irregular pulse occurs during the measurement, the PAD symbol will appear on the display
• Save 30 metrics with date & time
• Easy to use with a single button
• Large screen for easy reading of measurement results
• Indicated on the screen if the measurement result is within the optimal (green), high (yellow), very high (orange) or dangerously high (red) spectrum
• Handle control indicator for assured measurement reliability
• Hand Move Indicator: Motion Detection during Measurement for Higher Accuracy of Measurement
• Very light, just 340gr with its batteries
• Can be operated with the Microlife Power Adapter (DC 6V, 600 mA).
• With a cuff 22-42 cm suitable for normal but also for more nimble people
• Instructions in Greek