POWER HEALTH Floradix 250 ML

Product Sku: 2001

Product information

€24.27
AVAILABLE

Description

Floradix: a quality iron supplement

Easy-to-digest liquid solution

The average person''s body will only dissolve and absorb 20% (3) of most solid supplements and will eliminate the remaining 80%, possibly causing side effects such as constipation, gas and bloating. Because Floradix is a liquid solution and does not need to dissolve, 98%3 of the iron is available for quick potential absorption. As a matter of fact, Floradix was found in a recent study to be faster and more effective at bringing iron stores back to normal than iron from food (1), and can help women boost the average diet, which contains only 8-10mg/day, in order to meet the recommended daily iron intake of 18mg.

You may also like

Rabenhorst Elsenblut liquid iron 450ml
AVAILABLE
Terra Nova Easy Iron Complex 20mg 50V.Caps
AVAILABLE
TLC Chewy Vites Iron 60Chew.Tabs
AVAILABLE

TLC Chewy Vites Iron 60Chew.Tabs

€16.99
SKU: 23822