Quest CurquMax is a nutritional supplement with an ideal combination of Turmeric extract (curcuma), DL-phenylalanine and piperine.
Turmeric contains curcumin, which, according to studies, has anti-inflammatory action and helps to reduce pain in the joints, but also to relieve headaches and migraines. Studies link curcumin together with immune and digestive health.
DL-phenylalanine is a mixture of D- and L-phenylalanine. D-phenylalanine maintains high levels of endorphins, which are naturally present in the body and are involved in the reduction of pain and euphoria. L-phenylalanine has been found to enhance mood.
Piperine improves the absorption of curcumin and therefore its potency.
- Ideally combines the Turmeric extract with DL-phenylalanine
- Contains a balanced ratio of D-phenylalanine and L-phenylalanine
- Piperine that improves the bioavailability and absorption of curcumin
- Does not contain: gluten and dairy products
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Dietary supplement, curcumin, joints, immune system, digestive system.
One to two CurquMax tablets one to three times a day, depending on the requirements.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, receiving medication or experiencing health problems, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Do not be consumed by patients with phenylketonuria.
Content - Packaging