Product Sku: 27895
Vitamin D3 is produced on the skin by the effect of ultraviolet radiation (UVB 290-315nm). Approximately 80% of the total daily production is produced on the skin, with barely 20% of the food being produced.
The production of vitamin D in the epidermis is affected by many factors:
• Sun exposure
• Clothing (covered body ends)
• Using sunscreen
• At the time of the year (significant fall in winter months)
• The amount of melanin
• The age (the elderly have reduced production capacity)
• Latitude (increase in latitude
• Atmospheric pollution (reduced ultraviolet radiation observed in urban centers)
• Obesity (absorbed Fat tissue absorbs vitamin D)
Reduced vitamin D intake leads to reduced absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestine resulting in their decreased concentration in the body. Adults cause muscle weakness, tetany, increased phosphorus discharge, osteomalacia and osteoporosis while in children it leads to rickets. In pregnant women and in newborn infants, it leads to maternal bowel injuries during labor, fetal deformities, as well as weakness of the fetal teeth.
Vitamin D3 diet supplement (cholecalciferol)
Keep it in a shady, cool place, away from children.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, receiving medication or experiencing health problems, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
AEO Notification Number *: 57611 / 23-06 - 2017
* is not a marketing authorization for EOF