Genecom Terra D3 Tabs Plus 2.000IU, 60Tabs

Product Sku: 29256

Product information



Vitamin D3 is produced in the epidermis with the effect of ultraviolet radiation (UVB 290-315nm). Its production in the epidermis accounts for approximately 80% of total daily production, while the remaining 20% is derived from food.
The limited intake of vitamin D leads to reduced absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestine resulting in decreased concentration in the body. In children it leads to rickets, while in adults it leads to muscular weakness, tetany, increased elimination of phosphorus, Osteomalacia and osteoporosis. In pregnant women and newborns it leads to injuries of the mother basin during childbirth, deformities of the fetus, as well as weakness of the teeth of the fetus.

Other vitamin D actions:
• Regulates the proper functioning of the immune system
• Controls blood pressure (reduction of renin)
• Helps improve muscular function
• Acts on the intermediate metabolism – increase insulin secretion
• Affects the CNS function – Positive action in cases of multiple sclerosis patients

Dietary supplement, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), good bone health and immune system, use
You receive 1 tablet genecom Terra D3 Tabs Plus daily during a meal.

Store the genecom Terra D3 Tabs Plus in a shady and cool place, away from children.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, receiving pharmaceutical preparations or having health problems, advise your doctor before taking this formulation.

60 tablets

The product is not available

Please enter your email and the desired quantity to get notified for the availability.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy

You may also like