Product Sku: 32236
Juschek Urinary Tract Infections Self Test which can diagnose the presence of urinary tract infection in the urine of man and woman
Urinary tract infection is an infection of the urinary tract by microorganisms and bacteria such as Escherichia coli.
Juschek Urinary Tract Infections Self Test contains:
The test is recommended to take plαce in the morning. The test should not be performed during menstruation or after 3 days
1. We collect the urine in the special cup that included
2. Open the package which contains the film and immediately immerse it in the cup with the urine. Don't touch the part of the film that will be sinked into the cup with your hands.
3. Leave the strip into the cup for 1-2 seconds
4. Remove the strip and wait for 2 minutes until to get the results.
5. Compare the color of test with the color chart
Compare the color of test with the color chart
The first box refers to the content of leukocytes . The second one refers to the blood , the third one to the nitrites and the last one to the protein. Compare the color change of each parameter according to the chart
Don't read the results after 3 minutes
Each test is provided for one use only
Don't make the test after the expiration date