Product Sku: 14595
The Brewer''s Yeast is an excellent source of protein and B vitamins produced by cultivation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae on malted barley to produce beer.
Used as a dietary supplement providing a wide range of vitamins and minerals benefiting the body in various ways:
1. Being an excellent source of chromium, an essential trace element, the yeast acts as an antioxidant, ridding the body of harmful toxins and free radicals.
2. Contains an organic compound called glucose tolerance factor (GTF), which helps the body maintain normal blood sugar levels helping to use insulin more efficiently.
3. It strengthens the body''s immunity as it is rich in selenium, an essential trace element known for its effective contribution to improving immune function and antibody.
4. Selenium in yeast also support the efficient functioning of the thyroid.
5. The yeast has also been suggested as a natural supplement to enhance fertility, especially in men.
6. The B vitamins help to improve physical appearance after the skin condition, hair and eyes. Also help break fats, carbohydrates and proteins. Finally, it is necessary to maintain the healthy functioning of the digestive and nervous system.
7. The high amount of protein that contains covers all the essential amino acids needed to build and repair tissue, bone, muscle and cartilage, and the production of enzymes and hormones.
8. Even the yeast can reduce levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) and raise good cholesterol (HDL).