Now Soy Protein Isolate Non-GMO Unflavored Powder, (544g) 1,2 LB

Product Sku: 14611

Product information



The NOW Non-GMO Soy Protein is an excellent vegetable source of high quality protein, low fat, no carbohydrates, with an excellent amino acid profile. Soy products are high in phytoestrogens, which can support positive, healthy natural estrogen levels in women. The Soy Protein supplies the body, are also beneficial proteins such as genistein and Diadzein, which have proven to support good health through various biochemical processes.

The Soy Protein is one of our most popular soy products. We use the Supro brand of Soy Protein, one of the greatest forms of quality of this nutrient: the product contains 90% soy protein, the other 10% consists of moisture and natural minerals. Each serving may contain up to 42 mg of natural soy isoflavones, the average is at 30 mg. At NOW we do not add soy isoflavones in the products we all isoflavones are naturally occurring.

The Soy Protein contains no gluten, wheat, barley, rye or oats, and no chemicals are used in the distillation process. Mixed into drinks or shakes, but can be used in baking. Prepare by taking free fat soy flour and remove non-protein parts such as carbohydrates and fats. The Soy Protein is a safe and healthy way to combat the risk of coronary heart disease. It can also be used to prevent osteoporosis and menopausal symptoms and to combat certain cancers.


The product is not available

Please enter your email and the desired quantity to get notified for the availability.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy

You may also like

Sci-MX OMNI-MX 1.68kg Strawberry

Sci-MX OMNI-MX 1.68kg Strawberry

SKU: 11651
Nestle Resource Instant Protein Powder 400g
Intermed Rizolyte 6 sachets

Intermed Rizolyte 6 sachets

SKU: 15246
Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair Formula 120Tabs