Product Sku: 30304
P5P (5 - Pyridoxal Phosphate) is the active form of vitamin B6. Vitamin B6, participates in more metabolic reactions of the body than any other Vitamin B complex and is characterized by important biological activities as it helps *:
- the normal cysteine synthesis
- the proper functioning of the nervous system, immune system and metabolic processes aimed at energy production
- the normal metabolism of homocysteine, protein and glycogen
- in normal psychological functioning
- to reduce fatigue and fatigue
- the regulation of hormonal activity
* (EU) No. 432/2012
AEO Registration Number: 92416 / 12-09-2018. The Notification Number does not hold a marketing authorization status by the EOF. This product is not subject to authorization.
Nutritional supplement, Pyridoxal phosphate, cysteine synthesis, nervous system, immune system.
For people over 15 years: Take 1 P5P tablet daily or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Long-term intake of this amount of B6 may lead to mild scars and warts on the edges.
Keep it in a shady and cool place away from children.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medications or experiencing health problems, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Content - Packaging