Product Sku: 21504
The certified odorless coconut cream from the Royal Green, is a super healthy oil that keeps all the good properties and heat when Neta. Ideal to use instead of olive oil. In baking, roasting, wok or frying not form harmful substances or free radicals. Fewer calories, easy to digest and no trans fats!
The Royal Green uses no chemicals, preservatives, synthetic fragrances and colors. 100% vegetarian. Feel the difference now.
Coconut oil is the Royal Green: • Odorless and nature without sugar. • 100% vegetarian. • Contains 0% trans fat.
• Fewer calories than most other oils.
• Up to 50% laourikou acid: good cholesterol (the laoyriko acid protects us against "evil invaders").
• Easily digestible, supports the digestive system.
• Good for weight loss, since it is not stored as fat.
• Supports the intake of vitamins, minerals and all the fat-soluble components.
• It has a positive effect on health. • For a beautiful, soft skin and shiny hair.
Use coconut oil to Royal Green:
1. To bake, cook in a wok and fry.
When frying, the food remains healthy.
2. bread as a butter substitute.
Enjoy life, stay healthy!
The 50 best uses of coconut oil
There is a craze around the coconut oil. People have gathered hundreds of different uses for this beneficial oil. Coconut oil has found applications in food shelves, cupboards medicine even in first aid kits. Some of the uses may seem strange, but the coconut oil has gained this newfound fame justified.
For years, coconut oil had a bad name as it fell within the unhealthy saturated fats. People avoid it like other high-fat foods. The problem of integration of coconut oil in the same category as butter, margarine and shortening is that this oil is much healthier than it seems. Saturated fats are derived from coconut oil medium-chain triglycerides. These smaller fatty chains can be easily utilized by the body and not just stored as fat.
This means that the coconut oil boosts energy levels, increases good cholesterol and balance blood sugar without increasing body weight, cholesterol, and other health risks from other saturated fats. Coconut oil does not stop there. It antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic and anti-viral. It also aids in absorption of vitamins and minerals. These immune stimulating properties make it the perfect oil to use in millions of ways. Here are 50 of our favorite uses.
1. Massage Oil - Coconut oil relieves tired and aching muscles. Add a few drops of essential oils for best results.
2. Foot Athlete - The strong antifungal properties of coconut oil make it ideal for any fungal infection. Add a few drops of oregano oil or tea tree antifungal stronger force.
3. Acne - Coconut oil fights gently bacteria that cause acne. Apply directly to the problematic pimples and watch them shrink.
4. Cleaner - Coconut oil is an effective and gentle cleanser to remove the dirt of the day.
5. Lice - Coconut oil combats and removes this annoying problem.
6. Stretch - Prevent and soften stretch marks from pregnancy with coconut oil for soft and supple skin.
7. Warts and Moles - Rub the oil in the area and cover with a bandage. Rub with fresh oil and put a new bandage every day.
8. Moisturizer - Coconut oil is an excellent way to soften and moisturize dry, rough or damaged skin.
9. Face scrub - Mix coconut oil with baking soda, sugar, and cinnamon and oatmeal paste for the perfect facial scrub.
10. Dandruff - Massage with coconut oil into the scalp to reduce dandruff symptoms, such as itching and scaling.
11. Decrease Appetite - Take a teaspoon before meals to curb appetite so you do not eat much.
12. Wrinkles - Rub lines, folds and wrinkles to moisturize the skin and soften wrinkles.
13. Sore Throat - Dissolve one tablespoon in your mouth and let it slowly roll neck. This will coat and protect the neck, will strengthen the health of the mucous membranes and will fight any infection.
14. Lichen - Rub coconut oil on the affected area to kill the fungus that causes ringworm unsightly. Add tea tree oil to clean the infection more quickly.
15. Lip Conditioner - Coconut oil moisturizes and protects lips. It even provides some protection from the sun, about an SPF 4.
16. herpes labialis - Coconut oil has anti-viral properties that help the body get rid of the virus that causes cold sores. Rub it when needed and add a drop of oregano oil to speed healing.
17. Lubricant - The coconut oil is a completely natural personal lubricant for special moments, without chemicals.
18. Remove glue - Coconut oil removes sticky substance from the hair, carpet and anywhere else there.
19. Health pet - Coconut oil can do a number of things for pets, both locally and internally. Improves breathing, make a shiny coat, facilitating joint problems, cleans ears exempt from fleas and more.
20. Barley eye - Rub a small amount of coconut oil to pasta or around the eyes to get rid of these painful and embarrassing infections quickly.
21. ear - The ear infections, the disease "swimmer''s ear" and ear infections are eliminated quickly with a few drops of coconut oil mixed with garlic.
22. ninida (seborrheic dermatitis) -The coconut oil is mild and safe for infants and relieves itching, pain, redness and scaling associated with ninida.
23. Diaper Rash - Coconut oil can help treat mild diaper rash gently and effectively.
24. Bruises - Rub coconut oil on bruised skin to accelerate the healing and you will see the bruises to fade quickly.
25. Spots aging - Coconut oil has beneficial effects on any slick skin. Use it to help fade the spots aging with powerful antioxidants.
26. Shaving Cream - Coconut oil makes the razor glide gently leaving the skin smooth and soft.
27. After xyrisma- (After Shave) - You do not want nasty pimples and rashes after shaving? Coconut oil soothes sensitive skin and promotes healing.
28. Toothpaste - Mix 1 part coconut oil to 1 part baking soda and add a few drops of peppermint oil. This is a refreshing, natural toothpaste that whitens and cleans without adding preservatives, fluoride, sweeteners or other chemicals.
29. Chickenpox - Relieve itching and promotes healing with drops of coconut oil. It works also for poison ivy, poison oak, mosquito bites and other insect stings or bites.
30. Fungal Infections - Coconut oil combats these fungal infections internally and externally.
31. Remove makeup - Coconut oil removes makeup easily based oils, such as mascara. Cleans, moisturizes and makes the skin glow.
32. Hair Conditioner - coconut oil softens, strengthens and repairs the damaged hair. Massage and rinse it after ten minutes. A small amount can be rubbed on dry hair to tame frizz.
33. furniture polish - Coconut oil provides a protective shine to wood furniture. Just make sure you try it on a small area.
34. Energy - Coconut oil and medium chain triglycerides, makes it an excellent source of energy to improve vitality, endurance or just to strengthen you during the day.
35. Deodorant - Mix coconut oil with corn flour, baking soda and your favorite essential oils for a natural deodorant that smells fantastic.
36. Eye Cream - Reduce puffiness and dark circles with a few drops of coconut oil.
37. Eczema - Coconut oil reduces itching, pain, peeling and dryness of eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
38. Sunburn - Coconut oil can help prevent sunburn by brief exposure. When burned, speed and healing and relieve the pain. Wait to leave all of the heat before the application of otherwise would keep all the heat in the skin. Wait 24-72 hours depending on the extent of the burn.
39. Hemorrhoids - Coconut oil relieves pain and discomfort of hemorrhoids and promotes natural healing both internally and externally.
40. Bleeding from nose - rub a little coconut oil in the nostrils to combat dry cracks may lead to nose bleeds and pain.
41. Ulcerative carcinomas - Soak the coconut oil ulcerative tumors to eliminate the infection and speed healing. Coconut oil is also a much more palatable way to treat tumors than most other methods.
42. Toothache - Coconut oil relieves pain and strengthens teeth. You can mix it with a drop of clove oil to relieve pain almost instantly.
43. Acid Reflux - Take a small spoonful with meals to avoid acid reflux and heartburn.
44. urinary tract - Treat UTI with a spoonful of coconut oil. This can facilitate even the painful passage of kidney stones.
45. Breastfeeding - Coconut oil acts to restore extremely dry, cracked skin, including the nipple breastfeeding.
46. Alzheimer''s - Some research suggests coconut oil as a way to slow the progression or prevent Alzheimer''s and dementia.
47. Bones - Coconut oil helps the body in the absorption of calcium and magnesium. Both metals are important for strong bones and teeth.
48. Epilepsy - Coconut oil can reduce the frequency and intensity of seizures.
49. Fitness - coconut oil increases energy and metabolism, improves thyroid function and helps the healthy weight loss. It is the perfect addition to any workout or diet.
50. Cooking - Coconut oil does not create harmful byproducts when heated like most other oils and animal fats. Use it to replace butter in equal amount in recipes. Cook, cook, cook, cook on the grill, cook in pot and more using coconut oil as a healthier alternative.
Please enter your email and the desired quantity to get notified for the availability.